Monday, October 3, 2011

Untitled

Right now, I don't know whom to go. When I received those text massages hindi ko alam why I'm still affected. Di ko alam sa tanginang nararamdaman ko kung bakit ganito. Prior to this, my life is happy. Then after, I asked myself, am I really happy? I don't know kung hang-over lang tlaga to ng nakaraan. Mahigit ng 4 na taon 'tong hang-over na to. Fuck. Pero iba ang drama ngayon. Marami nang involve. At lahat sila malapit sa akin. Sad thing, seems like I am always the casualty.

The Characters:
A - My first. My ex. The heartbreaker. The one who got the keys that drove me crazy. Ang nakipagbalikan na 'di pa nakakabalik ay kusa nang lumisan.

B - A close friend. Kasama ko sa kalokohan. The one who fucked the one I like na after mangyari 'yon ay parang wala lang. I have forgiven him but don't expect I'll forget it. Okay kami na parang wala lang ding nangyari. His partner na parang break sila ata as of this time ay friend ni A.

C - My present. Looking forward to be my last. We're in good terms naman and I know we have mutual feelings for each other. Leaving for Saudi one of these days.

The Scenario:
C & I are in relationship for almost 5 months. Alam ko naman na masaya kami sa isa't-isa. I just don't get it na sa bawat kibot ni A, apektado ko. Today A texted me. May pagkaseryoso. A said that he likes B. A LOT. Cupid strikes again. Not with his arrow this time but with his bazooka. Tagus-tagusan. I don't know why cupid is so mean to me. Knowing B, baka matuluyan 'yung ayokong mangyari. Honestly I have prepared myself if ever na magkaroon uli si A. Pero of all the people, si B pa. I don't know kung matutuwa ba ko at maiinis at maiiyak.

Wooaaahh. Is it normal that I'm still affected? Paano ba hindi maapektuhan? I just want to focus right now to C. I really do.. SOS.  ='( 

No comments:

Post a Comment